[sebhc] New archive additions

Steven Parker sp11 at hotmail.com
Wed May 4 17:08:49 CDT 2005

I finally found more of my old H17 disks.  I'm still loading them in, but
I've placed what I have so far in the archives.  I also found some tape
software that I had on disk in the TMI format - and converted it to the H8T
format.

So here's what's new:

Heath:
    890-7    Microsoft BASIC Rev. 4.7

HUG:
    885-1023 RTTY Disk H8 Only
    885-1042 PILOT
    885-1060 Disk VII
    885-1064 Disk IX
    885-1093 Dungeons and Dragons Game
    885-1106 Morse-89 H8/H19 or H89

Softstuff:
    SF-9005  Inventory

Tape:
    BUG8-6.H8T    ISSUE # 02.06.00
    CHASELED.H8T  cute front panel game
    CLOCK.H8T     front panel clock
    EXBASIC5.H8T  ISSUE # 10.05.01
    EXBASIC6.H8T  ISSUE # 10.06.00
    H8DERBY.H8T   ISSUE # 27.00.00
    H8ORBIT.H8T   ISSUE # 25.00.00
    HAMRABI.H8T   ISSUE # 26.00.00
    HASL8-6.H8T   ISSUE # 04.06.00
    MASTMIND.H8T  Mastermind game
    TED8-6.H8T    ISSUE # 03.06.00

That "chaseled" is the one I was looking for a year ago - the cute 2-player
"chase the blinking led's around the front panel" game that doesn't require
a terminal.  The first 3 buttons on the left and right column of the keypad
control each player's "blip".  Hopefully I'll find the actual game
instructions sometime.

Is anyone else still working on loading disk or cassette software?  Or
scanning manuals?  Or OCR-ing manuals (particularly software listings)?
Also, if you have any HUG disks that are the same as ones I already
uploaded, do them and compare since a lot of mine are "proof"
(pre-production) issues and may differ slightly from the ones officially
issued.

Cheers,

- Steven