[sebhc] FW: BOUNCE sebhc at sebhc.org: Non-member submission from ["Peter Hofmann" <peter.hofmann at teleweb.at>]

Jack Rubin jack.rubin at ameritech.net
Thu May 5 06:02:02 CDT 2005

I received this from Peter Hofman (who is now subscribed to the list):

From: "Peter Hofmann" <peter.hofmann at teleweb.at>
To: <sebhc at sebhc.org>
Subject: AW: [sebhc] New archive additions
Date: Thu, 5 May 2005 09:34:22 +0200

Hi Steven,

Good morning and greetings from austria, europe.

I have a lot of heath/zenith tape/diskette software. I have also a the
original documentation. I wrote to Howard M. Harte and Barry Watzman an
email, that I will support the various homepages. I got the info abt the
parameters for the scans and I will start with things which haven't been
made until now. I own also inter-office informations which have very useful
informations on hard- and software changes/bugs ...

Best regards for now
peter