[sebhc] H89 docs

Barry Watzman Watzman at neo.rr.com
Thu May 19 13:48:11 CDT 2005

We don't have a late H89 assembly or operations manual as far as I know
(there is an early set of H88 docs, before the changes to meet FCC class B),
and we don't have any schematics of any variant of the 19/88/89, although
getting those scanned is difficult because of their size (it requires a
large format scanner).

[Note, I am only personally willing to scan manuals that are either
loose-leaf or that I can "unbind" and, if necessary, cut into 8.5" x 11"
pages]