[sebhc] H89 docs

Barry Watzman Watzman at neo.rr.com
Thu May 19 15:16:04 CDT 2005

The H-19A/89A vs. the original H18/88/89.

There were major changes made in about 1980 or 1981 to achieve compliance
with FCC class "B" emission requirements.  All of the boards and circuitry
were changed.  The late model units have a circuit board on the CRT socket.
The early model units only have a socket with wires to the terminal logic
board.

What you have probably is the "late model" documentation.