[sebhc] H89 docs

Barry Watzman Watzman at neo.rr.com
Fri May 20 19:22:50 CDT 2005

Copying it pieces is very difficult.  Some of these schematics are 8 times
larger than a typical 8.5" x 11" scanner bed.

Unless it's an extreme situation, I'm not willing to cut or fold it (but to
your point, I would never cut a schematic, because in most cases, if you are
going to stitch, you need overlapping scans anyway).

The "right" solution is a large format scanner.