[sebhc] Z-37 Diag Disk

Mark Garlanger garlanger at gmail.com
Sun Oct 30 23:16:27 CST 2005

Hi Patrick,

   I was able to get the 2 boards for $50. But I have not been able to
get them to work. One board seemed to format- it spent about the right
amount of time, but then failed on the validation phase. I hoping that
I can get it working by using an oscilliscope to make the adjustments
mentioned in the manual. But I don't have an oscilliscope, and not
sure when I'll get one. On the second board, the lower plastic socket
on the board was a little broken, and I was unable to get it
installed. I need a replacement socket before I'll be able to test it,
but it probably is also out of spec and needs adjustments. I have been
unable to get a diag disk to do any other testing on the boards.

Mark