[sebhc] H-11

Mark Garlanger garlangr at verizon.net
Wed Jan 4 21:22:50 CST 2006

I have a Spring/Summer 1982 catalog, but it doesn't show any pictures of the
boards, the list of boards that I see are:

WHA-11-16 32K Byte Expansion Module
H-11-5 Serial Interface Kit
H-11-2 Parallel Interface
H-11-10 Wire Wrapping Board

The only other hardware items that I see for the H11 are:
830-35 - Line Time Clock Switch Modification Kit ( places the LTC switch on
the front panel)
H-11-6 Extended Arithmetic Chip - adds fixed point mult, div, and extended
shifts. (40 pin IC).

Mark