[sebhc] PIE

Lee Hart leeahart at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 11 20:08:07 CDT 2006

Carroll Waddell wrote:
> I found a copy of PIE on some old diskettes I had. Is there any
> information about how to use it somewhere?

Yes. I have the program itself (for both CP/M-80 and CP/M-86), and the
manuals. Somewhere I have a "help" file for it on disk; I'll see if I
can find it, and if so, post a copy here.

Basically, you type "PIE filename.doc" to edit a text file. The keypad
keys work as labelled (cursor up/down/left/right/home, insert/delete
character, insert/delete line). Type control-E to "exit" and save the
file.
--
Ring the bells that still can ring
Forget the perfect offering