[sebhc] Re-creating actual floppies from archive

John Maxwell maxwell at acsu.buffalo.edu
Mon Mar 13 10:23:11 CST 2006

Hi All,
    I have downloaded several floppy images from the archives and was
searching for a utility to convert them back to real floppies. None of
my three H89s have a boot diskette at the moment, so I would need to
create diskettes on an IBM PC. Does anybody have a verified method for
doing this? I looked in the archive folders and didn't find anything
that was apparent.
    Could somebody please point me to an IBM utility for doing this? I
would appreciate it.

    Take care,
       -John

| John Maxwell            | Disclaimer -                             |
| Equipment Repair Tech   |   "I know you believe you understand     |
| SUNY at Buffalo         |    what you think I typed but,           |
| B10 Lockwood Hall       |    I am not sure you realize that what   |
| Buffalo, NY 14260       |    you have read is not what I meant."   |
| V-Mail: (716) 645-3900  x116                                       |
| E-Mail: maxwell at acsu.buffalo.edu                                   |
| W-Site: http://www.acsu.buffalo.edu/~maxwell                       |