[sebhc] Thinking building USB for H-89 -- ?

Mark Garlanger garlanger at gmail.com
Fri Mar 17 15:25:12 CST 2006

That would be interesting, but what type of devices are you planning
on connect? Will the H89 even be able to support the USB 1.1 speeds of
12 Mbps? If the USB will be able to support a flash drive and have it
act as a harddrive, I would be extremely interested in getting one.
Even the smallest flash drives are 64 MB - more than 5x the size of
the H67. And it would have solid-state reliability instead of relying
on mechanical parts that have limited life.
I wouldn't be able to help much on the hardware side, but should be
able to help on the software side.

Mark