[sebhc] New Heathkit H89 owner with many questions...

Mark Garlanger garlanger at gmail.com
Sat Nov 11 11:29:25 CST 2006

Hi Bob

I have multiple copies of the HDOS distribution disks so hopefully
I'll be able to get it working. Part of the issue was due to only
having one hard-sectored drive to use (The system I received with a
working soft-sectored controller only had the external connector for
the soft-sectored one). I should have the time today to change the
cable and connect my external drives to it. Hopefully that will allow
me to create a soft-sectored HDOS boot disk.

Mark