[sebhc] upload games & Pascal

Mark Garlanger garlanger at gmail.com
Thu Sep 14 00:53:59 CDT 2006

Hi Dan,

  Thanks for those files, I finally got some blank (hard-sectored)
media and was able to create the space odyssey disk. Is yours the
original and does it state that it's for both HDOS and CP/M? I saw a
picture of some other original Evryware disks that stated support for
both HDOS and CP/M on the label. I'm not sure how they did that, but I
tried Odyssey under HDOS and had no problems. When I tried to use it
under CP/M, I can see the directory, it correctly states that the
executable is odyssey.COM (under HDOS it correctly shows it as a
odyssey.ABS). So I'm assuming this IS one of Evryware's dual OS disks,
but when I tried to run under CP/M, I get a "BAD LOAD" error message.
Maybe there is some limitation on the disk transfer program that
prevents this from working (or I used the transfer program incorrectly
- I didn't specify volume number, do I need to in this case). If you
have the original, can you see if your disk works in both HDOS and
CP/M?

Thanks,
  Mark