[sebhc] upload games & Pasc

Mark Garlanger garlanger at gmail.com
Mon Sep 18 12:31:09 CDT 2006

On 9/17/06, dwight elvey <dkelvey at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Mark
> Although, I use both Linux and some windows at work, I know little
> about the guts.
> I've always said, I'd help anyone that wants to write the highside program
> for another platform. Not a hole lot to the program. The most complicated
> part is dealing with things like the first track and floppy ID's. This is
> just
> menus or for windows, some buttons.

Once, I get something going, I'll let you know.

> Since you now have a soft sectored controller, something for that would
> also be great.

Hopefully THIS one will work...  I actually have two others, one
refuses to read any disk, the other one has a very loose connector
(the big one connecting it back to the CPU board) and my attempt to
replace it was, let us say, "less than successful".
This board has cleaned-up fairly well, although some of the chips show
visible rust on them. I'm going to try it as it is, and if it doesn't
work, I'll try using some of the chips out of one of the other boards.
My lack of an ocsilliscope and the fact that I haven't really worked
on any electronics since college isn't helping my effort ;-)

Mark