[sebhc] A Galactic Experience Rule breakdown below pts rule name description ---- ---------------------- --------------------------------------------------

Dan Lanciani ddl-cctech at danlan.com
Sun Feb 4 15:15:47 CST 2007

|I had played it too, way back when. I had that one and "A Remarkable
|Experience", also by Hoyle & Hoyle. In an old Remark (issue 29, June
|82), there is a full page ad by Hoyle and Hoyle describing those two
|games along with a new one "A Physical Experience" that would be
|available in July. If you find any of them, please upload it to the
|archives.

I have an original distribution of A Remarkable Experience which I
will upload if the permissions issue is ever resolved.  As far as
I can recall, this is not a very good game.  It's basically Adventure
with more tediously repetitive puzzles and little added creativity...

				Dan Lanciani
				ddl at danlan.*com