[sebhc] Hard-sectored disks

Barry Watzman Watzman at neo.rr.com
Fri Feb 9 10:58:18 CST 2007

You just missed a carton of 10 boxes (100 diskettes total) of 32-sector 8"
diskettes yesterday.  Maxell, NOS still shrink wrapped.

I was not aware that there were 16-sector 8" diskettes; I've never seen
them.  But I have seen (very rarely) the ones with the holes around the
outside edge of the diskette.

Barry Watzman
Watzman at neo.rr.com