[sebhc] HDOS sysgen questions (and problems)

dwight elvey dkelvey at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 9 00:01:42 CST 2007

Hi Bob
As I recall, the H89 did an auto detect on the speed. I believe
that the H19 part is set to 4800baud but I could be wrong on
that, it may have been 9600.
It sounds like you may have a RAM issue or socket issue for the
serial chip. You should be able to make up a simple wire to connector
to monitor the comunications with a PC in the serial mode.
I don't recall if there was a jumper select on the H89 side for
the buad rate but it seems like I recall on on the H19 side.
I've not tried the CP/M so can't comment on that.
Dwight