[sebhc] H90

Barry Watzman Watzman at neo.rr.com
Sun May 13 09:29:20 CDT 2007

Someone I was in contact with at the time had access to a large document
scanner at a University and was able to scan the Z-100 schematics "full
size" (I believe it was Richard Pestinger, but I'm not certain of that).
I'd love to get my hands on a large format scanner, but they are expensive
and hard to come by.  The number of times when I need to scan something
larger than 8.5 x 11", or even larger than 11x17 is surprising, although
it's not an "everyday" thing by any means.