[sebhc] H90

Bill Beech (NJ7P) nj7p at nj7p.org
Sun May 13 11:41:21 CDT 2007

Lee,

I have the scanner.  I have done the very large diagrams in some of the
army manuals I am scanning in. I do these in pieces and then I use a
program to merge them back together.

I would be glad to scan the manuals (I do them at 600 dpi) and the
foldouts.  The draw back is I have to take the manuals apart and cut
them to individual pages.  I usually then punch holes and put them in a
binder.  And it takes a bit of time to clean and straighten pages.

Bill