[sebhc] H89 diskette drive
leeahart at earthlink.net
Sun May 13 09:19:02 CDT 2007
Carroll Waddell wrote:
> Yes, it's the hard sector adapter.
OK; some things I can think of:
- Is it a hard-sectored disk (11 holes around the periphery)?
- Are you sure the disk is bootable?
- Does the computer have at least as much memory as the program on
the boot tracks expects (i.e. a CP/M boot disk configured
for 64k of RAM won't boot on a machine with only 48k).
- Is the H17 ROM (#444-19) installed at U520?
- Is the hard-sector controller board plugged into the rightmost
- Do you have one (and only one) resistive terminator on the
Ring the bells that still can ring
Forget the perfect offering
There is a crack in everything
That's how the light gets in -- Leonard Cohen
Lee A. Hart, 814 8th Ave N, Sartell MN 56377, leeahart_at_earthlink.net
Delivered by the SEBHC Mailing List
More information about the Sebhc