[sebhc] Heathkit Robots

Lee Hart leeahart at earthlink.net
Mon May 21 12:47:02 CDT 2007

H.E.Robert Weir-L.V.C.C. wrote:
> Well, I have to chime in and admit that I bought,
> built, and still own a HERO Jr. ;-) ...
> Yep, I am certifiable, but these little guys are a
> bunch of unadulterated fun.

I agree! It's one of the Heathkits I always wished I had bought.

Last fall, I bought a Robomower 850 from www.friendlyrobots.com. It
immediately occurred to me that it needs a Hero top section on it! I'd
love to see it wandering around the yard mowing, singing to itself,
picking up pine cones that get in the way, and saying "excuse me" to
trees etc.
--
Ring the bells that still can ring
Forget the perfect offering