[sebhc] H8-10

Jack Rubin jack.rubin at ameritech.net
Sat Apr 10 22:40:45 CDT 2004

Carroll,

I've got an H8-10 that is presently functioning as a 64K SRAM card with
2 32K x 8 chips on it and an upper/lower 32K select. I got it from a
reseller who thought it was an "unfinished" project, but with a little
cleaning, it fired right up. Since it's working, I'm not anxious to tear
it down for copying, but it would be nice to have another one to work
with!

Obviously, a 2-chip board doesn't need to be "full size" and I expect
most projects would fit on "half cards" like the XCON board or the
Trionyx add-ons (though I've never actually seen any of the latter).

Several of us have hard-sector CP/M systems up and running, either on
H8s or H89s. I'll try to build you a set of disks in the next few days.
Send me your mailing address (offlist, if you want). We also need to get
Dwight Elvey's raw file transfer utility in place so it can be used to
bootstrap systems - stay tuned for the SEBHC ftp site.

Jack