[sebhc] H8-5 Manuals

Lee Hart leeahart at earthlink.net
Sat Apr 17 14:24:35 CDT 2004

Carroll Waddell wrote:

> Does anyone have the manuals for the H8-5 that I could borrow and copy?
> Carroll Waddell

Yes, I have them. There the manual itself, the schematic, and an
illustration booklet. But I don't have a scanner; if Dave Dunfield has
trouble getting them up, let me know and I could make a copy for you.
--
"Never doubt that a small group of committed people can change the
world. Indeed, it's the only thing that ever has!" -- Margaret Meade