[sebhc] H8 connectors

Dwight K. Elvey dwight.elvey at amd.com
Tue Apr 20 12:59:51 CDT 2004

Hi
 Before everyone replaces all their connectors, remember what
I've said about the silicon grease ( DC#4 ). It is really
quite remarkable how well it works. I also keep and repair
pinball machines. The older solid state ones use the larger
tin pin connectors. Over the years, these get flaky. Applying
some of the grease and a few insertions brings them back to
life. No soldering or desoldering that can damage the boards.
Dwight

( Why do I keep getting the feeling that no one is listening. )