[sebhc] WHat happened?

Lee Hart leeahart at earthlink.net
Sun Dec 5 14:09:19 CST 2004

Rick Streeter wrote:

> Guys:
>
> I was asked to join this group and really appreciate being on the list.
> However it seems that over the last month I have been receiving nothing. As
> I get time I would like to participate. Presently however, I am very
> distracted by the pressures of my Computer Help site " protonic.com ".

I think it's just the holiday season. Many of us are busy with "real
life" -- jobs, family, etc. But, I still have lots of little H89-related
projects on the back burner. I'm currently trying to fix a Z89-37
controller board at the moment.
has!" -- Margaret Mead
--
Lee A. Hart  814 8th Ave N  Sartell MN 56377  leeahart_at_earthlink.net