[sebhc] H89 stuff - DOS LU

Peter Shkabara peter59 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 29 15:29:07 CDT 2004

Jack, I guess I am getting senile! I already have LU for the PC on my
computer and did use it some time ago. All of my CP/M stuff is already on
the PC so no problem from that end. As for the 8-inch drive, I had no more
files on 8-inch, and I had no device to operate it with in any case.

My next task will be to see if I can write to Heath format CP/M disks with
my XP machine. I will first connect the 5.25 inch 40 track drive that I
still have.

Peter
peter59 at sbcglobal.net - http://www.geocities.com/anapro.geo/