[sebhc] H8 Emulator update

Steven Parker sp11 at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 1 19:54:42 CDT 2004

>   - Also, I didn't know how the binary represents multiple
>     sides.  Using (side,track,sector) is it:

Having another side doubles the number of tracks.  The side isn't included
in the sector address.

So the physical arrangement is unimportant in the file (but the emulator
needs to keep is straight to handle the side select control bit).  In fact,
the only significant difference between the 1s80t blank and the 2s40t is
LAB.VFL.  (But I also gave then different labels and volume numbers)

- Steven