[sebhc] Miscellaneous comments plus word about Z-47 on Ebay

Bob And Bettina Groh rgroh at swbell.net
Tue Jun 1 21:05:24 CDT 2004

I've been enjoying the stream of emails as people re-discover their
H-8's. And such a parade of names that I recognize from the good old
days when I worked at Heathkit and wasted many a long hour playing with
my H-89 et al.

 If I had the time, I sure would dig out my remaining H-89 and all the
software and stuff I have for it.  Not to mention the couple of H/Z-100s
still hidding in the attic store room.  Maybe later after I retire.
 Right now way to busy.  Sigh.

Oh, I was plugging around on eBay tonight and ran across a Zenith Z-47
for sale:
<http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=1247&item=4134472458&rd=1>

if anyone is interested.  It had 2 days to go, had one bid at $8 or so,
might be good for parts.  Not mine or anyone that I know, I might add. I
did have a H-47 way back when but traded it in one some other items for
my Z-120 way back when.

Bob Groh, Blue Springs, MO.