[sebhc] SUCCESS

Carroll Waddell CarrollWaddell at sc.rr.com
Sat Jun 12 18:25:45 CDT 2004

My thanks go to Walter Moore who sent me  a drive and an HDOS boot diskette.
Lee Hart is sending me a CPM boot diskette. I have a lot of CPM software
when I get to the point that I can use it again.
To fix the controller board, I used a scope and the troubleshooting
pages in the manual that you sent me. It led me straight to U10. Read
data was going into the chip, but nothing was coming out.
I'm still going to try Dwight's uploader program. I've been working with
him for several days. At least, now I know my drive system works.
Carroll