Welcome

Dwight K. Elvey dwight.elvey at amd.com
Mon Mar 29 18:46:23 CST 2004

Hi
 I have a working H89 with Hard sectored drives ( 2 half heights
mounted in the H89 ). I also have 2 H8's and a disk drive. These
untested.
 I have software that I wrote to transfer images from the H89
disk, through the serial LPT port, to a PC running DOS. This
can be used both ways and can also be used to bootstrap a
system with blank disk. One needs to enter the bootstrap
code of about 50 bytes.
 This code has not been tested on a H8 but should work for
a 5-1/4 inch drive ( hard sectored ).
Dwight