[sebhc] REMark

Paul Pennington paulpenn at knology.net
Wed Mar 31 09:46:57 CST 2004

    Hi Pat;

    I think anyone who was ever seriously interested in Heath/Zenith would
recognize your name.  It was all over the articles in REMark and programs in
the HUG library.  I just wanted to say hello and thank you for all your help
over the years -- the really useful articles and software utilities usually
had your name on them.  Glad to see you on the list -- it will be great to
have someone around who knows where all the bones are buried!

    Paul Pennington
    Augusta, Georgia