[sebhc] H8 game files uploaded

Scott LaBombard labomb at rochester.rr.com
Wed May 5 11:01:03 CDT 2004

Eric ...

I can eaqsily convert these to straight binary files ... not sure if that will help
though. I am not familiar with the operation of the H8 emulator ... is there an
ability within the emulator to load binaries directly to the H8's memory image
(ie. in the case of the game files, specifying the load address for the binary as
2040h)?

Alternatively, is there an IP console interface ala simh or Altair32 (both of
which I have extensive experience with) on the H8 emulator? This would
allow using a term emulator as the 'console' and thus allow uploading hex
files to the H8's memory image ...

Scott