[sebhc] New uploads

Jack Rubin jack.rubin at ameritech.net
Tue May 18 17:20:56 CDT 2004

done - I've started naming your releases with date codes so we can keep
track of them!

www.dunfield.com/pub/h8tools.zip
  - Some handy tools for the H8:

    H8T : H8 Translate/Transfer utility
    This allows you to easily and instantly translate files between any
of the following
    types, and also to upload/download files of these types to/from the
H8 without having
    to translate them first (Very handly utility!):

     .H8T  - H8 Tape image (same as .PID)
     .HEX  - Intel or Motorola ASCII/HEX download format (used by most
dev tools)
     .BIN  - Raw binary image

    SERIO.ASM : A small "Stub" I wrote to perform interrupt driven
serial I/O to the H8
    console. Makes it very easy to port existing code into the H8.
Provides a 64 byte
    FIFO buffer on receive.

    ASM80 - My 8080 cross assembler
    DIS80 - My 8080 cross disassembler
    MACRO - Macro processor for ASM80

www.dunfield.com/pub/h8chess.zip
  - A chess game which I relocated and got running on the H8 (plays a
decent game).

Enjoy,
Dave
--
dave04a (at)    Dave Dunfield
com             Vintage computing equipment collector.