[sebhc] H17 ROM ?

Jack Rubin jack.rubin at ameritech.net
Fri May 21 20:16:28 CDT 2004

I've got the HDOS source listings which should include all this info,
but they are hard to read in the original and may be illegible in when
scanned. I'm hoping to load the H17 ROM tonight and then I can look at
the INIT program, which is the formatting utility.

Jack

www.dunfield.com
com             Vintage computing equipment collector.