[sebhc] music-8

Lee Hart leeahart at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 3 15:35:11 CDT 2004

Steven Parker wrote:
> If you mean NOGDS, no, those were 2-channel D/A convertor units,
> and totally unrelated to the panel speaker music.

This reminds me of the ARTRA "Housemaster" boards. They were cards for
the H8 and H89 that added sound and music synthesis, voice recognition,
real-time clock, and X-10 home control. I have one for my H89. Wow, was
*that* ever impressive in 1980!
has!" -- Margaret Mead
--
Lee A. Hart  814 8th Ave N  Sartell MN 56377  leeahart_at_earthlink.net