[sebhc] LF: H10 reader/punch documentation

Barry Watzman Watzman at neo.rr.com
Thu Jun 30 09:39:17 CDT 2005

How big is the manual, are there separate operation and assembly manuals,
and how is it bound?

I have a scanner with an ADF (document feeder) and also Adobe Acrobat, and I
might be willing to scan it to a PDF, but my recollection is that the
binding makes scanning with an ADF impossible (I bought and built an H10 in
1977).  Of course someone would have to loan me the manual(s) (which I would
return), or make copies of them on a photocopier and send me the copies
(which, of course, could be fed into the document feeder).

Barry Watzman
Watzman at neo.rr.com