[sebhc] Software

Peter Shkabara peter59 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Mar 20 17:13:30 CST 2005

While creating my last post, I got into my H89 thinking mode. Before
stopping my ANAPRO work, I was still developing version 4 or Emulate. This
version combined the disk format emulation as well as the format program.
There were some other improvements as well. I will no longer do any work on
this, but if someone is interested in continuing this effort, I can send all
the source code. It is all in Z80 assembly language. It has been a long
time, but as I recall, the program was functioning, but needed some
"cleanup" before it could be released.

Peter