[sebhc] Z-100 software

Deb and Glenn Roberts gfroberts at adelphia.net
Wed May 18 19:58:59 CDT 2005

Well since I started this thread I thought I'd update by saying I tossed out
most of my manuals this week (actually recycled the paper but threw out the
binders). Must have been 30-40 manuals.  Mostly zDOS/MSdos stuff but a few
CP/M things that were duplicates. Yeah it hurt. Heath/Zenith was arguably
"best in class" at documentation in its day ... times change. (I kept the
disks though!)

<switching subjects a bit ...>

Speaking of CP/M if you haven't read Harold Evans' book "They Made America"
I encourage you to look it up at your local library. The book is about
innovation in America. He devotes a chapter to Gary Kildall, "the true
founder of the personal computer revolution and the father of PC software".
Fascinating stuff.

- Glenn