[sebhc] Re: [HEATH-TEMPE] H-89 Computer

Bob And Bettina Groh rgroh at swbell.net
Thu Sep 15 00:18:49 CDT 2005

Two distinct possibilities:
1.    good old eBay. H-89s show up there frequently. External Harddrive
is an interesting option! Kind of wish my H-89 had a hard drive.

2.    drop a line to the guys on the Heath computer mailing list - in
fact, I am copying this over to there to see what happens.

I have been using both avenue's to selectively reduce my Heathkit
computer stock.  You will certainly get some interest although you may
not get rich!

Best of luck.

Bob Groh, WA2CKY

Note: anyone interested should contact Phil directly at <PErnvall at AOL.COM>