[sebhc] Heath Gear available.

jmacgraith at cox.net jmacgraith at cox.net
Tue Apr 18 19:15:50 CDT 2006

Erik,
Thanks for your offer of assistance in distributing antique hardware.
I am not a SF resident, however I have an idea for obtaining hardware with a minimum of effort on the contributors's part. I need H-17 and H-47 drives for my H89's. If I sent empty boxes, sized to fit the hardware with the proper postage attached, the contributor would only have to load and seal the the box and put it in his mailbox (or drop it at the PO).
If you think this idea has merit, please let me know.
I am willing to pay for the hardware and the trouble.
Thanks,
Jack McGrath