[sebhc] DISKETTE IMAGES

Barry Watzman Watzman at neo.rr.com
Fri Jul 21 15:29:15 CDT 2006

My recollection is that all of the 4 basic Microsoft languages (Basic,
Fortran, Cobol and the Basic Compiler) existed for both HDOS and CP/M and
were all available on all 3 types of media (5" hard, 5" soft and 8") (and it
should go without saying that the code is the same on all media types).

The documentation for the HDOS versions is substantially identical to that
for the CP/M versions, there was very little change in the user interface
due to the change of OS.

However, I'd be far more cautious about posting these than I would be with
most other software from that era.  It goes without saying that Microsoft
still very much exists and might object to the software being posted.