[sebhc] Re-creating actual floppies from archive

dave06a at dunfield.com dave06a at dunfield.com
Mon Mar 13 15:04:08 CST 2006

> I took a look at Your site,I don't see Imagedisk located anywhere, or
> did I maybe go to the wrong site?
> I went to http://www.dunfield.com

It's on my museum site - you can get there from dunfield.com by
clicking on the "old computer guy" (my daughters artwork :-) near
the bottom of the page. Once you get there, scroll down the main
page until you are at the bottom, and you will see an inconspicous
link called "Disks/Software images" a few lines up - in there you
will find the latest release of ImageDisk.

Dave

--
dave06a (at)    Dave Dunfield
com             Vintage computing equipment collector.