[sebhc] Re-creating actual floppies from archive

Dave Dunfield dave06a at dunfield.com
Tue Mar 14 09:05:12 CST 2006

> 1 more question,how does one read the distribution files inside the
> zips,I have found PIE on several places,but he manual has a bad crc.
> I also have it on a soft-sectored disk,but at the moment have nothing
> to read it on.

I don't know about PIE, however the ImageDisk ZIP file IMD111.ZIP
which I directed you to was created with PKZIP, and as far as I know
can be unpacked with any of the common ZIP utilities. I use PKZIP,
InfoZIP and WinZIP with no problems. I've just downloaded IMD111.ZIP
directly from my site and verified it - no CRC errors that I can detect.

Regards,
Dave

--
dave06a (at)    Dave Dunfield