[sebhc] Power transistor 417-282 equivalent?

Robin England robin.england at dial.pipex.com
Tue Mar 14 13:13:40 CST 2006


Does anyone have an equivalent for the power transistor used as a 53v regulator on the H/Z89 video board? The transistor is a NPN device in a TO3 package and is marked 417-282. On the silkscreen of my video board (85-2453-1) it's shown as Q213 but is shown as Q204 in the schematic I have (as mentioned previously). Mine has gone s/c emitter-collector. :-(

Thanks in advance

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://sebhcMaillist.heathkit.garlanger.com/sebhc/attachments/20060314/ab55bb92/attachment.htm>

More information about the Sebhc mailing list