[sebhc] Power transistor 417-282 equivalent?

Joe Smith bandit1921 at cox.net
Tue Mar 14 13:34:04 CST 2006

My old yellowed book says it is a MJ2841, should be able to cross ref 
with NTE or one of those.

At 07:13 PM 3/14/2006 +0000, you wrote:
>Does anyone have an equivalent for the power transistor used as a 
>53v regulator on the H/Z89 video board? The transistor is a NPN 
>device in a TO3 package and is marked 417-282. On the silkscreen of 
>my video board (85-2453-1) it's shown as Q213 but is shown as Q204 
>in the schematic I have (as mentioned previously). Mine has gone s/c 
>emitter-collector. :-(
>Thanks in advance

Joe Smith
Conbuilder debugger /Programmer
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://sebhcMaillist.heathkit.garlanger.com/sebhc/attachments/20060314/0818fc5b/attachment.htm>

More information about the Sebhc mailing list