[sebhc] Power transistor 417-282 equivalent?

Lee Hart leeahart at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 14 15:22:03 CST 2006

Robin England wrote:
> Does anyone have an equivalent for the power transistor used as a 53v
> regulator on the H/Z89 video board? The transistor is a NPN device in
> a TO3 package and is marked 417-282. On the silkscreen of my video
> board (85-2453-1) it's shown as Q213 but is shown as Q204 in the
> schematic I have (as mentioned previously). Mine has gone s/c
> emitter-collector. :-(

Robin, I have plenty of these. Email me your mailing address and I'll
send you one.
Ring the bells that still can ring
Forget the perfect offering
There is a crack in everything
That's how the light gets in    --    Leonard Cohen
Lee A. Hart, 814 8th Ave N, Sartell MN 56377, leeahart_at_earthlink.net

Delivered by the SEBHC Mailing List

More information about the Sebhc mailing list