[sebhc] archive additions

Joe Smith bandit1921 at cox.net
Tue Mar 21 11:29:29 CST 2006

It would be good if it just pulled the files out and saved them to
folder somewhere, if that's what you are talking about. Notice the
conversation about the SVD,I have been waiting for him to upgrade it
to at least 1M so I can use it with my H89 and soft-sector
disks,bigger than the original 90k worth.
At 04:17 PM 3/21/2006 +0000, you wrote:
>Steve, is there a spec on the H8d format?  If so, I could build a
>tool (C++ for Windows) that converts the disk image format used by
>my and Dave Shaw's emulators to/from this format.  I could then
>supply that tool and a whole bunch of disk images that I've been
>generating from my collection of H8 diskettes.

>From: "Steven Parker" <sp11 at hotmail.com>
>
> > Quite some time ago (before Katrina), I added some software to
> the archives
> > but I'm not sure I announced it. So, just in case, the added
> software items
> > are:
> >
> > Heath:
> > 890-7 Microsoft BASIC Rev. 4.7
> >
> > HUG:
> > 885-1023 RTTY Disk H8 Only
> > 885-1042 PILOT
> > 885-1054 Small Bus Pkg II - 3 Disks
> > 885-1060 Disk VII
> > 885-1061 TMI Cassette to Disk H8 only
> > 885-1064 Disk IX
> > 885-1093 Dungeons and Dragons Game
> > 885-1106 Morse-89 H8/H19 or H89
> >
> > Softstuff:
> > SF-9005 Inventory
> >
> > Tape:
> > BUG8-6.H8T ISSUE # 02.06.00
> > CHASELED.H8T cute front panel game
> > CLOCK.H8T front panel clock
> > EXBASIC5.H8T ISSUE # 10.05.01 < BR>> EXBASIC6.H8T ISSUE # 10.06.00
> > H8DERBY.H8T ISSUE # 27.00.00
> > H8ORBIT.H8T ISSUE # 25.00.00
> > HAMRABI.H8T ISSUE # 26.00.00
> > HASL8-6.H8T ISSUE # 04.06.00
> > MASTMIND.H8T Mastermind game
> > TED8-6.H8T ISSUE # 03.06.00
> >
> > Execpt for the tapes, everything is hard-sector disk images (h8d).
> >
> > -- Steven
> >

> > --

Joe Smith
joebandit