[sebhc] H8D files and labels

davidwallace2000 at comcast.net davidwallace2000 at comcast.net
Tue Mar 28 06:21:47 CST 2006

While my format won't support embedded JPEGs, I modestly remind the group that because I encode the binary data in octal (or hex) notation, semicolon-initiated comment lines can be inserted anywhere.

Converting my images to h8d format means that there really is something that's "lost in the translation".  :)

From: Jim Battle <frustum at pacbell.net>