[sebhc] Generic IDE (GIDE)

Joe Smith bandit1921 at cox.net
Mon Oct 16 05:18:43 CDT 2006

It works very nicely,but you have to write all of the code necessary to use it.I have not seen anybody yet who has, including me.I sort of got it to work on a Kaypro.I have not had the time to do anything with my H89.If you decide to get one, also order the cable option as it will be needed.

--
Joe Smith
jtsdadinaz at hotmail.com