[sebhc] upload games & Pasca

Mark Garlanger garlanger at gmail.com
Fri Sep 15 10:09:36 CDT 2006

Hi Dwight,

  Thanks for writing the h89trans program, it made these transfers so
easy. Have you thought about enhancing the PC portion to support
Windows or Linux? This would allow it to have a GUI interface and
support long filenames. I've looked over the code for both the PC and
H89 sides, and if I can find some free time, may try to write a new PC
program to do the transfers either for Windows or Linux, kinda split
on which one I should do since I use both.

Thanks,
   Mark