[sebhc] Status of HUG's Remarks.

Mark Garlanger garlanger at gmail.com
Mon Feb 5 17:19:10 CST 2007

Wow, that would be great to have the complete collection scanned in. I
have issue #6, #9-#47 and about 7 in the #60s... and should be getting
issues #3-#11 this week - yes, I'll have a few (more) dups. If you
could fill in the rest, or have enough free time to work on this, that
would be great. I was thinking that I should have enough time to scan
one issue a night...
I scanned issue #6 last night, but still playing with my new scanner
settings to get the best results. PDF looked fine but big ~ 28M for 36
pages. I'm trying to convert them to the djvu format to save space.
But so far with the free djvu converter and the scanner settings, the
results were not very good. I'm going to try again tonight with
different settings.

Mark